Friday, October 23, 2009

Heart of Treazure IV

Writing for Wife Talk, Series Three (3) has been a journey of transparency, transformation and truth. As this Series comes to a close, I am led to reflect upon each of the topics that I’ve written about (divorce, abuse, and serving God together). I have grown immensely along this journey both as a wife and as a writer, and I’ve most enjoyed sharing this experience with each of you. I thank God for stretching me beyond measure; and most importantly, for finding me worthy to be used to write for Wife Talk.

The next few weeks will be filled with rest and preparation as I seek God’s guidance on the content for the upcoming Series. In the meantime, I will continue to post weekly “From the Heart of Treazure.” If there are specific topics that you would like for me to write about, email your suggestions to
wifetalkblog@yahoo.com. I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

I would like to thank the Invisible Secretary for the hard-work and dedication that has been given for the upkeep of this blog page. I also would like to thank Mrs. B.F. Brown for her commitment to editing the articles that grace the pages of Wife Talk. I would also like to thank each of the Wife Talk readers for logging in each week. It is my prayer that each of you receive exactly what you need from this blog. Last but not least, I could not do this if God did not allow me to be used as His vessel to deliver His message each week so that the Kingdom of God can be glorified.

I would like to give an extra special thanks to my Gem, my husband, “my him” for all of his love and support. As I strive to be as open with the Wife Talk reader as I possibly can about my experiences as a wife, I never want my transparency to place a shadow on your importance or feelings within our marriage. I love you!

As I go before the Lord seeking His purpose, plan and guidance for the next series, I ask that you please be prayerful about all things and pray for your “Gem”, yourself, the blog, and for me and my “Gem.” Again, thank you for being a blessing to Wife Talk.

Find the Jewel in You, See the Gem in Him!
Treazure

No comments: