Wednesday, October 13, 2010

From the Heart of Treazure

I was meditating on marriage when the thought and vision of a garden came into my spirit. My mind started drifting to one of my favorite places, Duke Gardens in Durham, North Carolina. I enjoy Duke Gardens because of its serenity, vast selection of flowers, plants and trees, and a breathtaking pond which showcases some of the largest lily pads that I have ever seen. Duke Gardens is several gardens in one and it is easy to escape to a place of tranquility when strolling along this sweetly fragrant maze. When thinking of the Gardens, I think of the amount of hard work, effort and love for horticulture that was put into this beautiful creation.

Marriage is very similar to a garden. You must tend to your marriage with effort, work and love, even when the seasons change and it does not seem like love is in bloom. Ask God to shower your marriage with a kiss from heaven and watch your love garden grow.

Find the Jewel in You, See the Gem in Him!

Treazure

No comments: